EXPLORE THE OUTDOORS Of SASKATCHEWAN AND WESTERN MANITOBA
The Saskatchewan Border Outdoor Adventure Map is loaded with information on fishing lakes and streams, free recreation sites, public campgrounds and natural attractions in Saskatchewan and western Manitoba.
How to use the map
To search for a location, access the map and click the magnifying glass near the upper left. Add or subtract layers by unchecking the box next to each layer title. Click on any pinpoint on the map for more details. For best results, use a desktop or laptop computer.
- Red: angling lakes and rivers (stocked trout)
- Blue: angling lakes and rivers (native species)
- Yellow: free recreation sites, self-registration campgrounds and picnic areas*
- Brown: national, provincial and regional park campgrounds*
- Diamond: scenic landmarks and natural points of interest
*Campgrounds outside regional/provincial/national park or recreation site designation are not included in this map. To search more campgrounds, please visit TourismSaskatchewan.com or TravelManitoba.com.
If you have concerns over a specific location on this map that is environmentally at risk, please contact us.
Other Outdoor Adventure Resources
- Agricultural Crown Land Map Viewer - Interactive map available to public via Government of Saskatchewan. Can be used to locate agricultural/resource Crown land which may be suitable for backcountry camping provided the land is not currently being leased.
- Atlas of Canada - Toporama - Interactive topographic map made available to public via Natural Resources Canada. This can be used to plan, research and navigate wilderness excursions. Allows you to print topographic maps free of charge.
- HABISask - Hunting, Angling and Biological Diversity interactive map tool with species/stocking history and wildlife information via Saskatchewan Conservation Data Centre.
- Regional Parks of Saskatchewan - Directory and detailed information about Saskatchewan's accredited regional parks.
- SaskHiker - Source for detailed information on Saskatchewan's trails, hikes and unique natural attractions. An interactive map index for hikes can also be found here.
- SaskParks.net - Online campsite reservations and detailed information on all of Saskatchewan's provincial, historical and wilderness parks.
**Accuracy of information is not guaranteed - travel at your own risk. Please abide by all applicable camping/angling regulations and be respectful of our natural resources.