*Note: The map has been updated for 2017. For a full list of waters stocked in 2016, click here.
The Angler's Map of Saskatchewan is a comprehensive map of public lakes and streams for recreational fishing. All information is derived from public resources, particularly the annual Stocked Waters Guide made available by the Saskatchewan Ministry of Environment and the Fort Qu'Appelle Fish Culture Station.
Quantities stocked are fingerlings (young fish) unless otherwise noted.
HOW TO USE THE MAP
Click here to access the full version.
You can use the search function to find a lake or stream by name, or, enter a species name to narrow down a list of lakes. The waters are also listed alphabetically. For details on the body of water, select from the list or click a pin on the map.
- Red: Exotic trout (Brook, Rainbow, Brown, Tiger, and Splake)
- Blue: Native species (Pike, Walleye, Perch, Lake Trout, Lake Sturgeon, Whitefish, etc.)
- Dark Blue: Irregular/mixed species or extensive stocking.
- Purple: Native species + Arctic grayling (may not be road-accessible)
- Faded: Winter/summer kill, poor survey results, low stocking rates or unconfirmed species.